The Business Development Lead is responsible for driving new business for our rapidly growing agency in Washington D.C. We work with clients of all sizes, from small non-profits, to the largest financial & tech institutions in the world. We tailor our products to their creative and strategic needs: websites, videos, infographics, data visualizations, interactive reports, communications and marketing planning, and more. We build beautiful products to help organizations tell their most important stories. We turn the “informational” into the personal, helping our clients reach their audiences and achieve their goals.
You are our ideal candidate if you’re a creative problem solver and a relentless self-starter. Are you a good listener? Can you match client needs with elegant tech solutions? What drives media and consumer attention? Does uncapped commission make you pop out of bed in the morning? We’re Legend, and we’re excited to meet you.
If you’re passionate about the power of great stories and are ready to roll up your sleeves and build a world-class agency, let’s talk.
- Own and refine the entire sales-cycle: from initial communication with a prospect through qualifying and closing deals.
- Leverage and grow your own professional network to prospect and generate new business.
- Develop sales funnel campaigns and manage the pipeline..
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other functions, particularly engineering, product management, and marketing.
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up.
Qualifications, Experience, and Personality
- 2-3 years in a sales or business development environment, over-delivering on your. quota for digital products (agency experience a plus).
- Have a “do anything” attitude.
- CRM experience (bonus points for Hubspot).
- Ability to qualify leads, develop opportunities and build relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, technical environment.
- Passionate and savvy about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
Other/How to Apply
- DC Metro candidates only.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- No contractors or recruiters, please.
Legend is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.Apply for Position